Hoo are You Tuesdays!!





NightOwlCrafting


1. Are you a mom and if so how many kids do you have?
I am the mother of 2 adorable boys:) 
2. List 3 qualities that you love about your mom!
My mom's ability to be a foster parent, her drive to get anything done she wants to, and her grand-mothering :) 

3. What is your favorite thing your mother cooks?
BBQ ribs with jello cake!
 
4. What do you love about being a mom?
The special smile, cuddles and hugs my kids give just me:)
 
5. What are your plans for Mother's day?
Going to church- but other than that...
Hoo are You?? 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Delina,
    I finally found the time to follow you over from Hoo are you? Tuesday. Your mother sounds like an outstanding person! I hope that you have a marvelous Mother's Day with your two boys! It was fun getting to know you in this way.
    Cheers,
    Shanae

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :)