D.O.T.S.- Depend on the Savior

I got my first request!!! 
My church  has a group for the teenage girls (called Young Women's) and every summer they go to camp! It is so much fun- I have lots of great memories of my years at Girl's Camp. 

I had a request to create a handout containing the "Footprints in the Sand" using DOTS as that is their theme this year :

D.O.T.S.- Depend on the Savior

- isn't that great?? 

I love it!!

There are steps the girls can follow:

D- daily prayer
O- obedience
T- thoughts/ journaling
S- scripture study

Isn't it just tooo much fun????

SO I created bookmark:


and handouts of 'Footprints in the Sand'

 (sized for a 8 1/2 X 11 sheet of paper)

(sized at 4X6- need bigger contact me!)

and buttons!! 
These are sized for 1 1/2 inch buttons

you can download them in the main theme


or in the actions



Hope you enjoy them too!!! I just thought this was so cute and clever!

What are your favorite girl's camp memories?

4 comments:

  1. You are becoming a master of Photoshop!! Those are way awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to plan girls camp this year for my ward.
    I was wondering what crafts your girls did and other activites with the D.O.T.S. Theme?
    Please email me any ideas, that would be great
    robinlewis79@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you give me other ideas that went with this theme? Like crafts, devotionals, decorations. I have no imagination for this kind of stuff and was called to be stake camp director.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Megan! I was asked to create these printables for someone so I don't actually know all the details behind the camp. Sorry! I do know that one of the printables is sized for those class pendent necklaces. I am sorry I am not more help but I wish you luck in Girl's Camp!! What a fun calling!

      Delete

I LOVE comments!!! :)