Hoo are You Tuesday!



1. What type of diamond cut do you like?

I don't really know much about diamonds- not really my thing

2. If you are married when is your anniversary. if not what month 
would you like to be married in?
 
December- I ways wanted a December wedding and got my wish:)
 
3. What were or would you like your wedding colors to be?
 
Navy Blue, Maroon Red with Silver accents
4. How many bridesmaids did or would you have at your wedding?
 
none
5. How long have you been married?
 
4 years, 4 months, 2 weeks and 6 days:)
Just thought I would be precise! 

What are your answers??

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I had a lot friends (and my friends parents) telling me I was too young to get married @ 19. My parents supported my decision 100%, which I was thankful for..

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :)