Indian Fry Bread

Soo sorry this has taken me soo long to post! Getting ready for our new baby and then we got rabbits (check out my other blog about that) I have just been running:) Okay, so here is a quick simple easy recipe for Indian Fry bread and there are soo many different things you can do with it and it really doesn't take all that long!! They are also really filling! Hope you enjoy!

Indian Fry Bread

3 cups flour (white, whole-wheat, half/half)
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/3 cups warm water

Mix the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add water until a good dough forms. Knead and roll out. Fry in REALLY hot oil. Serve warm with what ever you want!!

Topping Ideas:
Refried Beans, Taco Meat, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Lettuce, Sour Cream
Powdered Sugar
Honey

Sorry I don't have any picks they were gone before I could:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! :)