Have ants?

I love our new place except that we had ants in the kitchen from day one! I cleaned behind and underneath the refrigerator and stove (okay Michael cleaned them for me:))

Gross Refrigerator!!


Yucky stove!!

But the ants would not stop envading!!! It was really making me mad!!! I tried everything- bleach, lysol, ant traps, and everything that they say to do!!



Finally, I found the thing that works ... any guesses?




WD-40!!!!!!
 
 
 I know crazy!! But I swear I sprayed it down under my counters and the ants have been gone for over a week now!! I am planning to bug bomb our house if it ever stops raining to make sure that ALL the bugs are gone (the down side to apartment living). So if you ever need to get rid of your ants you now know what works:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! :)