30 Days of Thankgiving!

So here we are back again for the 30 Days of Thanksgiving! Each day I will post something that I am thankful for and maybe some fall craft and activities our family has been doing together- since family is the MOST important!! 


To start this month- I am going to say that I am so thankful to be up and around today! Yesterday, my husband and I both were SUPER sick with the flu- not the throw up kind- the kind where you just ache and ache and just want to sleep. I feel a little bad that our kids missed our out on the Trick or Treating this year- but there is always next year :) And we had a special visit from the 'Great Pumpkin' that brought some candy so I am sure all is forgiven! 


Thankfully our library had a little trick or treat last week so- they weren't completely deprived.

So why don't you join with me on this journey to record 30 days of blessings as we come to celebrate Thanksgiving. I have my children do it too- I can't wait to see what they come up with this year!

Oh and here is the printable I created last year for my kids to use- go ahead and print one for you!




Just click on the images and save to your computer- I put mine a dollar store frame and easy peasy :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! :)