Hoo Are You Tuesday's!

Now I know that it has been a while since I did this but here I am!! :)
You can come on over and particpate at



1. Do you prefer sweet or salty foods?
 
TOTALLY SWEET!! I am not into chips and salty snacks but I have a really sweet tooth!
2. Name your 3 BEST personality traits!
 
I am very dependable (could be a bad trait too!), willing to help out with whatever, and committed. 
3. Name your 3 worst personality traits!
 
no matter how hard I try I am just NOT very organized and it drives me CRAZY!, I need quite a bit of sleep or I am a true grouch (wish I could change that!) and I can be a bit stubborn at times.
 
 4. Do you collect anything?
 
I collect Precious Moments- LOVE them and I also collect multi-colored frogs:)
5. What is your favorite season of the year?
 
I LOVE them all but I really enjoy Fall right now- the leaves changing and the smell of crisp mornings- YUM :)
 
So HOO ARE YOU??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! :)