Hoo are You Tuesdays!!

It's another week of Hoo Are You hosted by 
Make sure you head on over to see what everyone else has answered:)
It's a lot of fun!!
 
1. What is your favorite magazine?
 
I really don't read many magazines.. so I guess my favs would be Taste of Home (although the older issues are much better!) and my church magazines
 
2. What color are your eyes?
 
Green
My son told me the other night that I have green and purple eyes- he really knows how to get on my good side:) 

3. Do you go to the dentist on a regular 6 month schedule, or do you put it off?
 
Totally put it off- -I HATE the dentist. I have a condition where my enamal is not hard enough so my teeth tend to decay from the inside out! Doesn't matter what I do (Yes I still brush my teeth- I have to it's just gross not to in my opinion) and I am supposed to be in dentures before I am 30- maybe 40 if I am lucky. :( 



4. Do you use anything to make your house smell good?
ex: candles, spray,etc...
 
I LOVE LOVE candles!!
I have tried to get into the Scentsy thing but I think that the scents don't last long and they are really expensive!!  
 
5. Do you have any pets?
 
Right now we just have fish. We did have two rabbits for a while and that was fun (our apartment manager said we could then changed her mind- its a long story) Hopefully someday we can have a dog for my boys. I love animals so when we get our house I am sure we will have a little collection:)

 So that's me for this week!!

What are you answers??

2 comments:

  1. I had rabbits growing up, and miss having them, along with chickens, turkeys and my pig named Henrietta. :-)

    P.S. I am a new follower of your blog & FB page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :)