Hoo are You Tuesdays!!

Heres another addition of 
 Hoo are You??


1. Do you make a budget and keep it, or just fly by the seat of your pants?
 
I keep a running tab in my head:) This semester I have had to create a budget  for my finance class and I know I am already way over!!

2. Do you do spring cleaning and if so which month?
 
Every year since I have been married I have moved in May so I guess you could call that my spring cleaning :) I just cleaned through my house last month so maybe I won't be moving....
 
3. Are you a yard sale lover and do you have them and go to them?
 
LOVE yard sales! Sadly, Riverton yard sales are pretty lame and not all the great. I have a pile of stuff by my back door for the first weekend I can throw it out for a yard sale!!
4. What do you take when you have a headache?
 
I usually just suffer but if it gets bad enough I will take Tylenol.
5. Name 3 things that you feel lucky to have in your life!
 
My family, my faith and my talents!

3 comments:

  1. I came over from Night Owl Crafting and now a new follower. Stop by sometime if you like.
    www.acreativeprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister is the same, moves house every July! It really is like a major overhaul, hmmm perhaps we need to move more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Once a year? I thought I moved a lot :) My family called me a gypsy once a few years ago and I thought... yeah, I guess so... a modern day gypsy. Nifty :)

    Here from Hoo Are You...

    http://feathersfreesiasandfishingtackle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :)