Shredded Chicken (or pork) EASY!!!

So I found this recipe from Frugal and Focused...
tried it ...
fell in love...
and will never eat out for Mexican again.... 
okay maybe I will..  but now I KNOW HOW to do it at home too!!


Now it is soo simple, easy and yummy! I always dreaded the thought of making my own shredded chicken because it looked like soooo much work! (Quick and easy recipes are my friends) but this does it all!! 

Now are you ready??

really???

Okay here it is!

Shredded Chicken Taco Meat
(or pork)

1 cup chicken broth
1 packet taco seasoning
1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breasts (about 4) or 1 lb. boneless pork chops

Place all ingredients in crock pot. Turn on low. Cook for 6-8 hours. Touch with fork and chicken will just fall apart!! Add to tortillia shell with all your other favorite fillings (mine are lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese) Grill if you desire and top with sour cream and salsa!! HMMM!! 

 
You can freeze the leftovers too!! 


Now isn't that just easy?? Now you try it and you'll be amazed at how yummy your house smells and how satisfied you tummy gets! :)

1 comment:

  1. This sounds yummy! I'll have to make some chicken (my family loves chicken) I'm visiting you from Momma's kinda crafty linky party. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :)