Hoo are You?

1. Do you like to listen to Christmas music?
LOVE Christmas music!! I listen to it occasionally throughout the year!

 
2. Are you one of those people who get all their shopping done early,
or do you do most of it in December?
Definatly! I have all my Christmas shopping done- although I find that I get more little things as Christmas gets closer :)

 
3. Do you set a budget on how much you spend on each person?
For extended family we try too and for my husband and me we try to stay in the same range but for our kids we haven't gotten there yet:)
4. Do you send out Christmas cards?
I am going to do it this year!! Every year I say I am going to but I have actually ordered the cards this year!! Love getting them too!

 
5. Do you enjoy this holiday season or does it stress you out?
Enjoy every minute of it! It is my favorite time of year!! Can't wait to be done with school and enjoy it all!


1 comment:

  1. :-) I just love HOooooo Tuesdays!! :) dont you?? you can find me @ www.trashybetty.blogspot.com !! I am now a follower!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :)