The Best Rolls

Ever since I tried these rolls I have never gone back! They are easy, and never fail!! I make this dough for rolls and any other dough related thing I might need!! Hope you enjoy these as much as we do!!

Parker House Rolls

Ingredients:
3 cups flour
1 TBLS cold butter
1 1/2 tsp. sugar
1 tsp. salt (omit if you used salted butter)
1 tsp. dry active yeast
1 cup + 2 TBLS warm milk

Crumble cold butter into flour with fingers until course mixture appears. 

 Stir in sugar, salt, and yeast.
Add milk and stir until dough forms.


 Knead dough on lightly floured surface for 3-4 minutes.
Place in greased bowl and cover tightly with plastic wrap and let rise 2-3 hours or until doubled.


Lightly knead and cover with towel. Let rest 10-15 min to relax gluten. Roll out and cut with circle cutter. Place dab of butter/marg. in center and fold in half. Place on greased cookie sheet.


Cover with towel and let rise for 45 min. Bake at 400 degrees for  15-20 min. 

* to freeze: place COOLED rolls in a zip-lock freezer bag. Freeze for up to 2 months.  To re-heat,  wrap frozen rolls in tinfoil and  place in a 350 degree oven for 15 min.


Click on card and right click to save pic to your computer and print!
Thanks to My Computer is My Canvas for the recipe card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! :)