Harry Potter Floor Guide's {FREEBIE}

As I mentioned in my last post, I am a bit of a Harry Potter fan....nerd would probably be a more accurate term. Sadly, maybe even obsessed!

 I mean how many people do you know that can talk about a topic for 5 hours while driving home late at night trying to solve all the inaccuracies between text and film and the holes created....

um yeah...


not that I would know anything about that.....



anyway, back to today's freebie!



I have created the Floor Guides to St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries and the Ministry of Magic!





I am decorating my laundry room in an Harry Potter theme- gotta do something to make being in there not so awful (laundry and I have issues). I saw a copy made by Mud in my Blood and knew that I needed one for me!


https://www.hightail.com/download/UlRTTG0wNXZCSnAzZU1UQw

https://www.hightail.com/download/UlRTTG0wNXZnYU9FTmNUQw

Click on the photo of the guide you want to go strait to the download and print one out for the Harry Potter lover in your life!

Which Harry Potter book or film is your favorite? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! :)