Hey guys! Sorry I have been a little scarce!! I had finals last week, a trip to Laramie, WY and the start of a little mommy preschool with my 3 year old (more on that I PROMISE!) I hope you are all enjoying your summer!!
Here is my Hoo are You hosted by
1. Are you enjoying the summertime?
YES! I am finally done with school so I am totally in the HSM " What Time is It?" mode!
2. What activities have you done in the last week?
I completed finals, went to Laramie for my nephews baby blessing, went on a picnic in a national forest, and started a little mommy preschool for my oldest son!
3. What types of food do you tend to eat more of in the summer?
FRUIT!! Now that I can afford it, I can't get enough!!! Watermelon, strawberries, apples, hmmmmm
4. How much time are you spending outside?
As much as I can! We have been outside for a few hours everyday this last week- now that summer has finally come to Wyoming!
5. Is there any fun projects you are working on inside or outside your house?
I am trying to catch up my yearly digi- scrapbook :)
How is your summer going?