Hoo are You Tuesday!

Its the 4th of July Questions this week!!!

1. Do you decorate for the 4th of July?
I am starting to get my home holiday decor going and the 4th is going to be big one day!!!
2. Do you you buy fireworks for the 4th of July?
No but I love to go watch them:) In a town about 20 min away a dentist puts on the BEST show every year!!! IT IS THE BEST!! Soo I am way excited for Saturday!!
3. How do you celebrate the 4th of July?
Growing up my grandma put on a huge community performance called "Our  Country 'Tis of Thee' with 100-150 kids! It was a VERY big deal. There would be a community flag raising ceremony in the morning complete with donuts, the performance that night and homemade root beer floats (the root beer was homemade!) and a late night at my grandparents. Now that I have moved away and such I always make sure we still have root beer floats and I sing the songs from the program throughout the day- I actually hope to direct this production here in Wyoming for Memorial Day next year!

4. Do you have a family member that is serving our country?
Not right now, but my grandpa was retired military and was the director of China Lake Navel Base so I am very supportive of our troops and send them all the encouragement and love - to their families too!!
5. Do you dress in red, white, or blue on the fourth?
OF COURSE!!! I make the whole family- it is the least we can do :)

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like such a fun performance! I love homemade root beer, I just had it at my family reunion last week! Thanks for linking up to hoo are you!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :)