Hoo are You Tuesday!


NightOwlCrafting

Here are this week's questions! 

1. How often do you wash your vehicle?
 
Not very often :( my poor car!!!
2. When riding in a car with someone who usually drives, them or you?
 
It depends but when its my car with my kids then I drive
3. How many states have you traveled to or through?
 
16!!!- Love it!
4. What kind of music do you listen to the most?
 
Well I go back and forth between pop and classical/soundtracky stuff
5. Do you prefer the window down or air conditioning?
 
Air conditioning so the air doesn't blow my kids out the car:)
What are your answers??

4 comments:

  1. Haha! My little girl's hair frizzes out when I have the windows down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your answers.

    Just reminding everyone of my blogger buddies that this Friday through Sunday I will be having my first ever link party. Any link is welcome. Come strut your stuff. You can find the button for the party on my blog now if you would like to grab it. I sure hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 16 states wow!!! I love to travel to different states, I wish I had more time and money to get to more of them! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Air-conditioning and dirty cars seem to be a theme among the posts. :-) So glad I'm not alone!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :)