Here is my edition of Hoo are you? from
1. What are your plans for Easter?
We live in the same community as both of our families- so we have always split holidays but Easter is my favorite holiday so we do our own thing! :)
2. Do you die eggs for Easter?
Yes!! Nathan has been looking at our pictures from last year and keeps talking about dying the eggs! I think he is excited for it!
3. What is your favorite Easter candy?
I really like Robin Eggs, anything with caramel and I am dying to try a creme-filled Cadbury egg this year- on my to do list :)
4. Do you celebrate the make believe part of Easter and/or the
We do both- the Easter bunny visits our house but each night leading up to Easter we are talking about Christ and the perfect example he set for us all. I also do a personal study of stories I received as a Young Women and you can check it out here on my blog:)
5. What is your favorite part about the Easter holiday?
The hope that Easter brings and the promise of a new beginning each day!!
So what are your answers?