Hoo are Your Tuesdays!!

And the questions are in!! :) What are you answers? 



1. Do you wear glasses or contacts, if so for how long?
I have worn glasses and contacts. I had a concussion as a junior in high school and it damaged my eyes! I don't wear my glasses very often because with every pregnancy my prescription has changed (during and than again after!) and its just too expensive to constantly recheck:)

2. What was your favorite board game as a kid?
My favorite board game was CLUE! I loved it! Now I prefer Monopoly- Indiana Jones or Disney style:)
 
3. What is a word that you use all the time?
Come on- in a 'I can't believe you are doing exactly what I told you not to two minutes ago!" way
 
4. What is your favorite day of the week?
I have always liked Tuesdays- don't know why!

5. Did you graduate high school from the town you grew up in?
NO!! I grew up in Southern California and graduated from a high school in Wyoming with a class of 24!!
 
So what are you answers?? Hoo are you??

2 comments:

  1. Wow I thought I had a small class of 74! I also love clue! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet a class of 24 was a bit of a culture shock coming from SoCal! Clue is a fun game, although I wasn't very good at when I was little. And my mom would get mad at me when I would sneak the board out and use it as a house for my "My Little Pony's"

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :)