Hoo are you...

I found this really cool link party called Hoo are You Tuesdays and so here are my answers for this week!!  Check back for more each Tuesday!!

1. How tall are you? How tall do you WISH you were?
I am 5'8'' and sometimes I wish I was 5' 6'' so jeans would be long enough and I would be the same height as my husband again!

2. Do you have a birthmark? Where?
My right leg has white splotchy patches from my big toe all the way up to my hip!

3. What is your biggest money waster?
The good "finds' I find at the Dollar Tree but really don't need!

4. What song are you tired of?
I really don't get tired of songs.. I just cycle through them! Love music!!

5. What stresses you out most?
Wondering if we will have have a steady income and a steady job... or if we have to go back to school:(

Here are five past questions:
1. If you could add one room to our house, what would it be?

I would add a family room so I could a realy living room meaning one room in my house that didn't get destroyed constantly:)
2. How many pillows do you sleep with at night?
I sleep with at least 2 sometimes 3:)
3. What is the best costume you've ever worn for Halloween?
My Cruella DeVil outfit last year! Total hotness@
4. If you could erase one item off the face of the earth, what would it be?
Misquitoes
5. Where do you do your best thinking?
In bed right before I fall asleep, need to find time to think again since I just fall into bed these days!!
So thats me for this week!! Hope you all have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! :)