The Best Pizza Crust!!

This recipe came throught the grapevine from two of my good friends from Logan, UT!! It is absolutly delicious and I can't wait to make it again!!!

Pizza Crust

Ingredients:

1 cup warm water (110 to 130)
1-2 tablespoons dry active yeast*
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 -3 cups flour

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Add yeast to warm water and stir until dissolved. Add sugar, salt and oil. Add flour in small amounts until dough forms a ball and can be handled. Knead on a lightly floured surface for 2-3 minutes. Let dough rest for 5-10 minutes to rise. Spread on oiled pan. Apply toppings of your choice and bake for 20 minutes. Enjoy!!

Nathan helping top our pizza:)



* UPDATE: After making this every week for a while I was like - That is adding up to A LOT of yeast! I played with different amounts and I like just a little over 1 TBLS

You can do the whole 2 if you wish- if just seemed like too much for me:)
Thanks to http://www.thischiccancook.blogspot.com/ for posting this fantastic recipe!! Check it out for others:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! :)