Yummy Sour Cream Enchiladas

This is a great way to use leftover chicken or just stick a couple of breasts in the microwave and steam them until done if you like these as much as I do! This recipe came from my piano teacher in Ridgecrest, CA and its one of our faves!!

Sour Cream Enchiladas
Ingredients:
2 cups cut up cooked chicken
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 pt. (about 1/2 container) sour cream
1 small can green chiles (opt.) or cut up green onions
1 doz. flour tortillas
grated cheese

Combine first 4 ingredients. Spread on tortillas. Roll up and place side by side in pan. Top with cheese. Bake at 325 for 30 minutes!

Quick Easy and Yummy!! These are great the next day so I make the whole batch! (Usually a 9 X 13 and an 8 X 8)

Try it and tell me what you think!

Tip: I buy sour cream when it is on sale and freeze it. It gets a funny look and kinda runny but it works great for this recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! :)