Face Match Game

Here is a fun game to play and see what combinations you come up with! The download says to make it into a book and cut the pages and use it that way.


I need more quiet activities to do in sacrament meeting so I pasted the pages onto an empty cereal box and empty soda box (its a green activity! I actually felt pretty cool using these instead of throwing them away:)) Then I cut them into strips and then glued strips of flannel on the back of the pieces.


Then I  seperated them into snack bags labeled hats, faces, shirts.


I have a flannel board book we were given for christmas but all you need to do is cover a piece of stiff cardboard with flannel and away you go:)


Finished product!

Hope you enjoy!!

Thanks to kizclub.com for the patterns!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! :)