FHE in a Jar

Last night for family home evening, we created our own FHE in a Jar, inspired by the coolest pin I found on Pinterest (I love that site)


FHE 


We talked about the importance of having regular Family Home Evening (something we REALLY struggle with) and this was a great solution!

Quick, easy FHE's all ready to go with the draw of a slip of paper- they have everything ready!

-a song
- a scripture
-mini lesson
-activity or treat idea

How can we miss a week now?? 

I grabbed a mason jar and let the boy decorate it for our activity- we just used foam stickers from the Dollar Tree (another great place) and just had fun with it!

I am so excited to start using this jar!

Oh, and all the printables or coloring sheets suggested in the lessons are included in the download so I just grabbed a folder and stuck them in there- all I will have to do is copy them the night we need them! 


Here is our finished product- sorry about the bad picture, cell phone, late at night.... you know how it goes :)

Hope this can help you in your search for a new FHE strategy- I am excited to use it for us!! 

Have a great week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! :)