I am still here!!!

Sooo sorry I have been horribly MIA these last few months- with finishing school, planning our families first BIG vacation and growing baby #3 I have been pretty busy! I got terrible morning sickness the first 8 weeks and was unable to do much of anything- looking at the computer screen, tv or even cell phone just made me sicker! 

Once I was getting over that- summer hit and its been a busy one! 

Now I am here to announce the opening of my new shop-

Shop Dew THIS! 


 Head on over, check it out and let me know what you think! I am hoping to get posting more on here again- at least until December when the new one arrives!! Too exciting- this is the start of my favorite time of year and I am excited to finish up some crafts on my to dew list! Hope you all have had a great summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! :)