As you can see....

As you can see, I have been pretty absent from my blog for the past month.
With summer and all I have been doing lots of family time outside in the wonderful sun and then just spending family time when we finally come indoors. 

After all the no stress of my blog I realized that while I love to check out blogs and such, I am pretty bad at keeping a consistent one myself. I didn't get into this for the money and it really is just more of a hobby. As hobbies go, sometimes you prioritize theme differently as time goes by. 
So I am not deleting my blog and I am not going to give it up either- it just won't be so regular in it's postings. I hope that some of you stick along for the ride and enjoy coming back when I get a new recipe or craft posted. 

It's been fun but I am working on my family now and for the moment there isn't time for both for me- I know there are the amazing women who do it all but I am just not that lucky! 

Hope you all have a GREAT summer!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! :)