Tag!

Tag, you're it!

Four Times Four

Four Places I go:
1-Church
2-Library
3-Smith's
4-Dollar Tree

Four Favorite Smells:
1- Rain
2- Vanilla
3- Wood Shavings
4- Babies - you know that wonderful newborn smell??

Four Recommendations:
1- ALWAYS say "I Love You" before you leave
2- Laugh at your mistakes
3- Always have ice cream in your freezer (or whatever your comfort food is)
4- SMILE - it can change your life :)

Four People to tag:
1. Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk
2. Amy @ Increasingly Domestic
3. Brooke @ Girl Boy Girl Inspired
4. Becky @ I Burned the Brownies

anyone else that wants to play along!!! 
 
you are it!!
 
and it you want-
link your post in the comments for us all to read!! I would love to see your answers!
 

1 comment:

  1. Love your name "Dew This", what a fun play on words with your name! Thanks for participating in my sharing post last week! It's always fun to meet my readers!!

    XOXO
    Tam

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :)