Say it On the Wall Review

So a few months ago, I signed up to be an affiliate for

They have all sorts of awesome vinylness-


 like Dice


Holiday blocks- isn't this precious?


definitions and lots more!!


Well, with my free code I bought some vinyls for dice!!

We have been trying to work on reading our scriptures and having regular Family Home Evenings

so.. I created vinyls that will be rewards when we finish 2 months of consistent reading or for any other reward our kids might earn. The activities are family activities and I am excited to use it!!

The other dice I made for those 'bored' days- when the kids can't think of anything to do. Now, I don't have that problem yet but I know it will come!!




So sorry for the poor pictures- my camera is dying- rapidly :( 


(Anyone that wants to get me an early birthday present- 

I would love a DSLR:) 

Doesn't have to be new just very functional and working...)


Okay anyway back on topic.. Say it On the Wall is giving all Dew This readers 
30% of any dice order!!

Use code DEW30 at checkout and say some money on some cute dice vinyls!!

I am waiting for our family to grow so I can get these FHE dice 


or the chore dice... now that's the way to go!!


So head on over to 


and take a look!!!

Then come back and tell me what you like!!

oh, and 

Today only check out Groupon for the opportunity to purchase a $50 dollar gift code for Say it On the Way for $20!!

Save over 50%!!

It's a great deal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! :)