Stylish Blogger

I was awarded the 

Thanks to 4 Growing Boys for passing it along!!
It's great that my blog is getting out there in the world and all of you who read this are a part of it!! Thank you!!

So here are the rules:
  1.  Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Award 15 recently discovered great blogs.
  4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.


7 Things about Me:
1. I am LDS- right now I am the Activity Day leader for girls 8-11 and LOVE it!!!
2. I love holiday's! Any excuse to do something cute and crazy is on my list!
3. I love to sing to Broadway tunes- right now Wicked is on my repeat list
4. I jump up and down like a little kid when I get really excited about things like hearing good news, creating the 'perfect' scrapbook layout or cute decor graphic.
5. I like frigid cold winters AND melting hot summers- I want the snow and the summer night swims
6. I am trying to teach myself how to play the violin. I play the piano but have always wanted to learn the violin- this past Christmas my wonderful hubby bought me one!! Now I just have to figure it out!
7. I can't get enough of my two boys! They make life so GREAT and ALWAYS an adventure!
15 Blogs
Congratulations!!

6 comments:

  1. How cool that you are learning to play the violin! I am the complete opposite of #5...I wish it would stay spring/fall weather all year long! Thanks so much for passing this on to me Delina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello fellow Chatter Bird! Thank you so much for including me in the Stylish Blogger Award! How fun! I am an activity days leader as well and LOVE IT. I love how creative it allows me to be :)Thanks agaiN!

    http://amamab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for the honor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including me in this! How fun! I'm also excited to check your blog out now too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooohhh!! yay!!!! Thank you super very much<33

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :)