Look what came in the mail....


Guess what showed up in the mail....



Remember this post

My order from CSN stores!! 

I decided to buy a clothes drying rack 

(since I think my doors are getting tired of doing the job! )

and I LOVE it!! 

It holds up all my shirts and pants (I am so tall- any shrinkage would be disastrous!) so neat and the best part is it fits perfecting in my little utility nook in our apartment!! 


Isn't it cute?? 

and I have already gotten plenty of use out of it for the little guy! 

Can you say Toy Story fanatic?? 


So if you want one click here 

or just check out CSN for anything!

The really do have everything!


* I wasn't paid for this review. I was given the product free to review and have presented my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! :)