Talk of the Week -(LATE!)

Sorry this is soo late... again! Life is really throwing me some unexpected curves so please bear with me while I try to get my life in order and I might miss a few post here and there! 

It's constantly amazes me how Heavenly Father knows our needs and how attuned He is to the perfect timing! 
This week I chose to do the CES talk given by Elder D. Todd Christofferson (Click here to access the video) It's 30 minutes long and TOTALLY WORTH EVERY MINUTE!! 

At the beginning of a new year, we focus so much on our new year resolutions and reflect back on what we DIDN"T accomplish the year before. Elder Christofferson begins by saying that goal setting and achieving is important and has it priority in life but he focuses his talk on the days when the future looks too far away, black, empty, those days where you wonder how you can go on. There are some wonderful stories and a wonderful message that I really needed to hear this week- just take things one day at a time- if you have to one hour at a time- or even one minute- whatever it takes to get you through your struggles and trials.

So take a minute to listen to his message- you don't have to watch- just play it while you fold laundry or do the dishes- when you find a little niche of time and you will bring a wonderful spirit of hope and love into your home. Then come back and let me know what hit you.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! :)