How to Bake Hamburgers

Yes you read right.. this is how I make our hamburgers when I don't grill them (Wyoming winters can get soo bitter cold and I just don't have the patience to heat the coals.... yes coals- totally need a gas grill someday:) )
SO.. onto baking hamburgers:)

The first thing you need is a broiler pan like this-

 Make your patties as you normally would
Pre-heat your oven to 425 degrees.

Place patties on pan, bake for approx. 20 minutes flipping once when halfway done!
Add cheese if desired about 1 minute before your done- so it gets nice and melty hmmmm

Then create you hamburger masterpiece!! 
I like it all lettuce, tomato, ketchup, mayo, mustard, --but NO PICKLES (shudder)
My husband is perfectly content with just ketchup... I know, what is he thinking?


What are your favorite toppings???

1 comment:

  1. Perfect idea to replace grilling here in the midst of our snowy upstate NY winter.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :)