Household Tip

Okay so I know probably all you who read this already now to do this but I was married for over a year before I learned this wonderful secret.  Here it is!

Who likes to clean out the microwave? Definatly not me! No matter what you do there is always gunk in the microwave and it is a pain in the you-know-what to twist and turn to get all those angles and spots (standing on you head to get the top for instance). Now wouldn't it be great if there was some easier way to do this? Here comes my secret!!

Step 1: Take a mug of water and place in microwave for 1 min 30 sec (or until steaming)

Step 2: Remove mug and pour in some hot chocolate mix (this is a very important step)

Step 3: Take a dishcloth or paper towels and wipe out the inside - thats it just wipe! The steam has made it all soft and it just wipes out!

Step 4: Sit down to enjoy your hot chocolate, cooled to just the right temperature, and smile at how clever you are:)

What are some of your tips for easy housecleaning?

1 comment:

  1. That is funny! I like that tip! My favorite tip is to clean as you go so everything doesn't pile up. I can't stand when my entire house is messy. If I clean a little bit every day then it's manageable. I also like to keep cleaning products in every room to make touch ups easier! I found your blog from Passionately Artistic.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :)