Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!!!  I am so grateful for the opportunties we have to act like kids and rediscover the joy of holidays!!

Today, I had this oppertunity and I took it... while watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. It must have been quite a sight to see a 20-something year old jump up and down when Kermit the Frog appeared and the again when the original cast of Seseme Street sang thier little song... or maybe it was the excitment of remembering Miracle of 34th Street (the original of course) and thinking ... "all these years later and it is still a huge parade!" Either way I had a blast remembering and seeing the fun floats for the parade- all leading up to the wonderful entrance of SANTA  CLAUS!! I grabbed my two year old and hugged him tight as I pointed out Santa to which he replied "HO HO HO"! What great memories we created today! I hope you did too!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! :)