30 Days of Blessings

So this has been one crazy week and I am soo behind but I have been very grateful!!!

Sunday: I was grateful for the missionaries. They came to dinner and the Spirit they bring into your home is so wonderful! I was also grateful for my new calling! I am now the Activity Day leader for girls 8-11!!! Can't wait to get started!!

Monday: I was grateful that Nathan was a doll during ALL the many errands I had to run! He was soo good it made my day!!!

Tuesday: I was grateful that even though the roads closed and we couldn't go to Afton for Michaels job interview, he was able to do it over the phone with no problems!!! (hopefully I can be grateful for a new job next week!)

Wednesday: I was grateful that I am worthy to have a temple reccommend. We had our renewel interviews and it was such a peaceful feeling to have my temple reccommend for another two years! Hopefully, we will get to the temple more this next year!

And today I am grateful to have music in my life. I can't imagine living a life without the wonderful influence of music. Music can envoke feelings like nothing else can and it is such a blessing in my life. I am grateful that I can play the piano and sing! I am so grateful that my children will grow up in a home full of music and that they really enjoy it as well. Nathan now sings 'Popcorn Popping" and constantly askes to watch this video his 'Special' movie.I am glad that through the power of music he nows that he is a child of God and that he is indeed special!! 


video


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! :)