Kingdom Keepers

Okay so I really like book series. More books to read and ones that I know I will like:) This series is about Disney World and being a Disney fan (okay I LOVE Disney) these books really grabbed my attention.

These are books about what happens after the park closes. With so much belief in the stories and tales of Disney, a magic of its own has come alive and its not good. Just as belief in a good thing brings it to life so does the evil and when evil comes alive it is never good. A group of 5 very different kids get placed in the postition to save not only the park but to keep the evil doers from expanding outside the park! It is lots of fun and a really good read. I have the third on that just came out and we are now going to Disneyland and I am excited! Check it out and tell me what you thought!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! :)